How to Take Care of Cats – Cats are one type of pet that is very funny, not infrequently many people who want to keep cats because of their funny and adorable behavior. To maintain it is not easy, sometimes cats can also be afflicted with disease, especially for Persian cats or anggora cats, which are very necessary treatment so that cats continue to be healthy.
Well, for that on this occasion the hammer injector will provide some tips and how to care for cats, be it a village cat, or a cats or Persian cats.
Tips and Ways to Take Care of Pet Cats to Stay Healthy
Cats are one type of animal that is very cute and adorable, which is very beautiful with a beautiful fur so many people who want to maintain this cute animal with spoiled nature and make the owner happy and entertained.
How to Take Care of a Pet Cat for Beginners
There are several ways to care for pet cats for beginners in general that we can do so that cats will continue to be healthy.
• For kittens it is necessary to pay attention to the amount of nutrition, because kittens need twice as much nutrition as adult cats by giving them more nutrients. But that does not mean we have to give him excessive food. If it’s been 5 to 6 weeks, give the kitten food regularly, 4 times a day.
• Do not give dog food to cats, this is because dog food does not contain turin, nutrients needed by cats to avoid cat disease, namely heart disease and blurred vision.
• If it reaches 8 to 10 months, we can familiarize cats to eat home-made foods, such as rice and fish and milk that we can make it a habit to do it early.
• In bathing cats we do not need to do it regularly, we can bathe if the cat’s fur has begun to smell, by using cold water, avoid bathing cats with hot water, because hot water can damage the hair and cause irritation to the skin of cats.
• Brush or comb cat hair regularly to remove hair or dead, recurrent hair and bacteria in cat hair.
• Take the cat out and play with it so that in this case it can help the growth and development of the kitten well and make it grow healthy and agile.
• Teach kittens to daily habits, such as teaching them some good habits, such as going to the toilet, eating and sleeping.
• Don’t forget to be assertive in cats, this is to avoid cats being bad they show. So that cats will understand what is good and what is bad. Being assertive can also familiarize cats to be kind.
• Give vaccines regularly so that you can avoid getting diseases and viruses that attack cats, and do so by consulting veterinarians.
• Perform hygiene care on the body, by cleaning the teeth, ears and nails … Read More