Often we are confused about how to deal with our fierce dog or cat against other people or animals. How is it better? Is there a way to tame it?
Dogs and cats that are not obedient to the owner will endanger the surrounding environment, other animals, yourself as the owner, and themselves. For that reason, it is very important to teach discipline in pets from an early age.
Because cats and dogs have different characters, different ways to tame them.
Dogs are animals that are active and can not be silent, but with training from an early age (Puppy) will be easily arranged or given orders by the owner.
Tricks to tame dogs:
• Put him in his cage. Choose an area that is quiet from passing people.
• Let him bark at will for a few hours.
• After the emotional subsides, give drinking water little by little but regularly. Hold a drinking bowl with your right hand. When he drinks, wipe his head or neck.
• After you want to drink, give your dog a meal from your hand.
• Invite the dog that starts to tame out of the cage. How, approach the dog slowly, don’t panic.
• Wipe the head or neck with your left hand so the dog feels calm.
• When you are calm, let him leave himself from his cage.
Teach also discipline from simple things everyday. As :
1. Time to Feed
Teach adherence to your dog when it will feed.
Do not give food until your dog can be calm and obedient.
If you have more than one dog, feed the quiet dog first, so that other dogs understand how to get food.
also need to provide correction if there is a dog that takes food first.
Don’t scold him, correction with high notes and words
2. Prohibit Dogs from Entering the Room
Teach discipline to your dog through the playroom. If you have more than 1 dog, try dogs 1 and 2 to enter room A. Whereas dogs 3 and 4 may only enter room B. Slowly, they will understand which room is forbidden because you are always correcting
Unlike dogs, cats are difficult to govern, so it takes time to tame them. Try this trick to tame cats:
• Put the cat in the cage.
• Don’t forget to give food, drinks and toys.
• Let him in the cage until it looks calm and comfortable.
• Then it can start to be released inside the house again.
If your cat looks aggressive, there is usually something that makes it stressful, such as dirty litter boxes or new people / animals at home. Find out first what the cause is so that a solution can be found.
How to unite dogs and cats
Usually those who want to keep dogs and cats will have trouble unifying them in one place. Cats will not attack if they are not attacked. While dogs will not attack if the cat does not run away.
How do you put dogs and cats together?
• Bring the cat in your arms when you are with your dog.
• Don’t put the cat in a higher position than the dog, because this will make your dog curious and pounce on the cat. So put dogs and cats in a parallel position.
• Play with your cat, because by watching a cat play with you, your dog will understand that cats are not a threat but part of your ‘pack’.
• Slowly place them close together, so they can sniff and befriend each other.
• Don’t forget to always correct the word if someone starts attacking or aggressively on the other.
The conclusion, which is needed to tame dogs or cats, also unites them is patience to teach discipline and understanding to them. good luck